Wednesday, November 16, 2022

A couple caught having sex in a public mall

 Today is a great day. A fucking perfect day. I woke up early and went straight to run. After finishing the run, I hurried home, got a shower, and made breakfast. Then I made coffee and went to woke up the most handsome, clever, and best boyfriend in the world. We are genuinely happy, and we love each other. Our wedding is scheduled for next month, and I can not wait to become his wife. But we were not always this happy. 

A year ago, we went out to straighten all the things out, but everything turned out perfectly. This is my story and how the public mall creampie changed my life forever.


Before our shopping mall sex, we were that boring couple who goes to work, comes back home, never almost eats dinner together, watches a show or two together, and has sex only two times a week. We started to drift apart, and it was clear as a day. Trust me, we could not even fake it in front of our friends and family. We never went anywhere together except when we are going out with our friends, so adventure was not present at that time in our life. Also, we have not traveled anywhere for ages, and we slowly started to get sick of it.


The only thing I do not know is how sex in the public store helped us fix our relationship. My boyfriend Mike is in the army, and there were some strict rules in our relationship. Public display of affection was strictly forbidden, not even a kiss on the cheek was allowed. We did not hold hands when we were touching our hands when we were at dinner. And now when I think of it, he did not take me out to dinner since our first date. Every night we ordered takeout because I work long hours, and mostly I can not manage to find time to cook, and Mile, of course, does not know how to cook.


For a year now, a lot of people have been asking us what exactly happened between us. We officially broke up in other people's heads, and we only had to finalize it. The thing is, I do not know what to tell them because I can see that they are not buying our story of how we sorted things out with a bunch of cocktails, long talk, and good sex. I mean, we did, but after that came shopping mall sex. 

A couple caught having sex in a public mall


First, we promised each other that we would never say anything to anyone about shopping mall girl sex videos, and second I am embarrassed by it. I mean, I am not embarrassed by my actions, more precisely, I am proud, but I would be uncomfortable if someone else knew about our public mall sex. All of our friends finding out about our public adventure? Yeah, that is not my cup of tea.


But let me tell you everything about our mall sex videos. It was Friday afternoon, and have a late lunch with our friends. We lost contact over the years so when they informed us that they were back in town, we could not say no to them. Our friends informed us they booked a table in the new, fabulous Italian restaurant in the shopping mall. After chatting, cracking jokes, and laughing, we parted ways. They left, and Mile and I stayed and kept ordering cocktails. 


After an hour or so, we decided to call it a night and headed home. On the way to the parking lot, Mike grabbed my hand and told me to follow him. Then we stopped in front of the bathrooms. I was more confused, did he take me to watch his door while he took a leak? Then my dear boyfriend apologized for everything and promised me that from that night we would work on our relationship and the rest is history.


I do not want to get into details, but that is the story about our shopping mall sex video. Yes, we could have picked a better place, but we were drunk, and frankly, I had no idea where we were. But, he did keep his promise because every day, from that day, he showed me how special I was and how sorry he was for everything that happened to us. We behaved like two hormonal teenagers, who were full of love, and passion and head over heels for each other. And not only in our house but in the streets too. We never have sex in a public place before, and that was the last time we had been intimate outside our home. One time is enough, and for that, I can blame the alcohol because surely we would never do that if we were sober. Conclusion? Go and find a public place to fuck.


No comments: