Friday, August 26, 2022

Do romantic teens sometimes like playing rough?

 My sexual experience last year led me here to write you something that I discovered while enjoying the perks of romantic rough sex. All my life, I thought rough play wasn't for me. I was surprised when I realized how much I was attracted to it. Of course, later, I found out there were some potential risks, but luckily they never happened. So now, I will guide you through my first experience with a romantic rough sex video.


Last year I got invited to one of my friend's parties. She was celebrating her divorce. After talking and dancing, I stepped out to have a cigarette. And, what I saw in front of me, you could only describe as hot stuff. I started to imagine all kinds of things I would do with him, and then I stopped. I have had this experience so many times already. Furthermore, I would see a man, imagine getting cozy with him, and then it's gone. Most men I find attractive are already in a relationship, so I stopped dreaming about impossible things. So, when my perfect man passed me, I smiled at him. And, he returned it. Dear Lord, that smile made my panties wet and something in me twisted. I was drooling like a horny schoolgirl.

When I went inside, I joined my friends. They were doing shots, and well, I was observing them. I didn't drink that night because I was the designated driver. I discreetly told my friend about the moment I shared with the hottie outside, and she offered to introduce us. Not only that, but I almost erupted with happiness.


After we exchanged hello, everything just came naturally. We talked about all kinds of stuff. We discussed what we like and don't like about our boundaries, dreams, fantasies, and sex life. Likewise, we clicked. I discovered he is into kinky business, but I didn't mind it. He was too hot for me to turn him down because of some fetish. That turned out to be one of my best decisions ever.


We ended up having rough romantic sex videos behind the club. After sex, we went to his place, and what he asked me left me speechless. He wanted me to spank him.


The problem wasn't with the request. It was the fact I am new to that. I have never spanked anyone. Hell, no one ever spanked me either. So I did something unexpected. I told him about my lack of knowledge of spanking. He smiled at me and promised to guide me through the whole process. He took a spanking paddle from the cupboard, and the rest is history.


We played rough for the entire night, and we ended up talking to each other till early in the morning. The aftercare was amazing. We showered together, and we talked about my first rough experience and my feelings. I never thought in my life that I would come to like this. I loved it, and I most definitely got hooked on it. The feeling of total dominance over your submissive is thrilling. The control is addicting.

hot brunette having rough romantic sex


We didn't have the regular rough sex. Thrust it in, and let's get over with it. No, we had rough sex with so much tenderness. I can explain it in words. You should try it and see what I am talking about. It's pure bliss.


Earlier I was talking about risks with rough sex. When I say risks, I mean the hazardous things that could hurt you or the person you care for. Rough sex should be safe. Every person has limits. Our body has limitations, but so does our mind. Some things you can bear, and some stuff is easy to handle. And some are not. And, that is okay. You should listen to your body, what you want and how you want it. Can you handle some pain? Or would you rather be choked and spanked into oblivion?


I have learned so far is you mustn't engage in anything rough if you are under influence of any substance. If you had two or three glasses of wine, skip it. You could overstep your partner's boundaries and hurt him. Or you could end up hurting yourself. Either way, it is a serious subject to discuss. I have read that many couples end up in IR because of their recklessness. Or the worst-case scenario, something can end up tragically. This applies to any type of medicine too.


Skip it, and don't regret it. Because tomorrow you might regret not turning the offer down. There will be time to have passionate, rough sex. So don't rush anything, and act with caution. Protect yourself, and make other people safe around you. Love yourself and respect your possibilities.

In everything you do, do it with love, care, and tenderness. That is how you are doing it right

No comments: